Exchange and Return Rules
NATAYAKIM swimwear items are non-returnable. Swimwear briefs and swimsuits can only be changed if the sanitary liner strip is intact. You may change the size of non-suitable swimsuit for another size or model if it is in stock.
- You may return clean, unworn and unwashed items in their original condition with all tags attached.
- Please, make sure that your item is unused and unwashed, your item should be without damages and spots.
- Swimwear must be returned in its original packing zipper bag.
- Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
Returns of Substandard Quality Items
- Substandard quality items are items with internal and external manufacturing flaws or items ordered with a wrong item number.
- Your merchandise should be returned to us within 14 calendar days of receiving your order.
- Returns outside of this period are not acceptable.
- How your money is refunded depends on how you made the original payment. Please, note that refunds can take up to 3-4 working days.
Please, contact our customer care team by email email@example.com or phone +7 (965) 218-75-54 if you have any further questions.
Handle your NATAYAKIM products with care. We use only delicate fabrics and unique accessories for our swimwear that are characterized by their elaborate design and are made using cutting-edge technologies. Attention to every detail allows us to keep our quality stable and perfect the form of our products. Here are some useful recommendations that will help you maintain the original properties of your swimwear.
- Hand-wash your swimwear in warm water with the optimal amount of detergent for delicate wash. This will help you avoid discoloration of fabric and prevent your white color from turning gray.
- Never wring your swimwear, especially if it has padding inside. Let the water drain, away from sources of heat, to keep its elasticity and form intact. Do not forget to straighten the padding after taking the swimwear out of the water to preserve its original shape.
- Do not wash our products in a washing machine.